Reasons why your period may be late: If you’re newly married and starting a family immediately, you might be eagerly looking forward to breaking the good news to your husband of a new baby joining your small family from the first month after your wedding. And if you’re even a day late on your period, you will put some buns in the oven around the time your sweetie returns. But hold your horses, lol…
- Olamide, Davido & Wizkid Houses – Their interior decorations will blow your mind! (With Pics)
- 10 Hot Nigerian female celebrities who have showed off major cleavage (With Pictures)
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
For those who are definitely NOT planning to start a family and are sexually active, it is just the opposite. Some will start thinking of all the warnings their mama gave them on the day their first period came if their period is late by even a few hours. The next is to start googling Plan B contraceptives.
I’ve even heard about girls who are not sexually active but who start hyperventilating about pregnancy once their period is late. Tell me, do they think they’re Mary and are about to experience immaculate conception?
Anyway, the following are reasons why your period may be late, and it’s not because you’re pregnant. To be sure whether you’re pregnant or not, buy a home test kit. 🙂
1. A Change In Your Regular Routine: Did you start a new job? Change your wakeup time? Go on vacation? It can take your body a little time to adjust to a change in your regular routine and that can impact your regular cycle, especially if the change started at the time you would normally ovulate, causing a delay or even a skipped cycle.