20 Little things that will make your relationship SUPER STRONG!
Make your relationship SUPER STRONG – Because the little things count, people.What are the keys to a happy and successful relationship? Laughter? Financial stability? Friendship? Communication? These all seem like things that are important, but researcher John Gottman has been studying married couples for the last two decades and the lesson from the research is clear: If you want to have a stable and healthy relationship, exercise kindness early and often.
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (+Pics)
- The long list of hot women Jay-Z has slept with.. (With Pictures)
- 10 Interesting facts you didn’t know about Tiwa Savage as she turned 36.. (+Photos)
Kindness means you’re being friendly, generous and considerate. Evidence shows the more someone receives or witnesses kindness, the more they are kind themselves, which leads to upward spirals of love and generosity in a relationship.
There are times when being kind is hard. When you’re angry or upset, kindness is not at the top of your list, but acting in this way consistently is the key to a happy and successful relationship.
It’s important to keep in mind that being kind isn’t about the big gestures once in a while. Kindness is found in the details, and when it’s practiced daily, your relationship will thrive and grow.
If you need a regular reminder, here are 20 ways to practice kindness for a happy and successful relationship.
Ravid Yosef is a dating & relationship coach based in Los Angeles. Learn about her personal coaching services and create the love and life you’ve always wanted — your first consultation is always free!
1. Don’t put your partner down.
2. Pick up his/her favorite flowers, candy or take-out.
Navigate using <-> arrows below