Ben Murray-Bruce fights dirty with Rotimi Amaechi – Senator Ben Murray Bruce and Minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi were involved in a twitter fight few hours ago. Senator Bruce fired the first salvo towards Amaechi when he was apparently replying a jibe from blogger Japhet Omojuwa.
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (+Pics)
- The long list of hot women Jay-Z has slept with.. (With Pictures)
- 10 Interesting facts you didn’t know about Tiwa Savage as she turned 36.. (+Photos)
Omojuwa had tweeted that the senator should not be taken seriously for not criticising former president Goodluck Jonathan when he was in power.
The reason I will NEVER take people like Ben Bruce serious is because when they saw a leader (GEJ) do wrong, they kept quiet. Don't be Bruce
— JJ. Omojuwa (@Omojuwa) February 6, 2016
Senator Bruce replied Omojuwa, mocking the blogger.
Then he fired another tweet, this time targeting Amaechi, who was alleged to have spent about N82 million on a dinner. The tweet was reference to a statement credited to President Muhammadu Buhari that Nigerians were not welcome in the United Kingdom because of the criminal activities some Nigerians engaged in over there.
Your own minister spent ₦80 million on a one day dinner, yet it is your citizens you accuse of being criminals #IAmANigerianNotACriminal
— Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) February 6, 2016
But Amaechi did not take the veiled reference to his alleged extravagant spending lying low. He blasted the senator for not being bold enough to mention the name of the minister in his tweet.
“A coward who is not bold enough to name the minister that he alleged criminally spent N80M on dinner is unfit to sit in our senate chambers,” he tweeted.
A coward who is not bold enough to name the minister that he alleged criminally spent N80M on dinner is unfit to sit in our senate chambers
— Chibuike.R. Amaechi (@ChibuikeAmaechi) February 6, 2016
Bruce came back with another tweeting to mock the minister. He referred to the recent Supreme Court judgment that upheld the election of Nyesom Wike as governor. He said the judgement “Wike’d” Amaechi.
When you have been Wike'd, you become wicked! But you will always be my beloved brother, no matter how much you transfer the anger on me.
— Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) February 7, 2016
Amaechi responded with a tweet of his own, accusing the minister of being active only on Twitter and not on the floor of the Senate.
He tweeted, “I will not respond to innuendos. Be courageous, name the minister. We know you talk here & do ‘siddon’ look where you are elected to talk.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- GUYS: The 15 sexiest Valentine’s Day gifts she actually wants.. (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
- 10 Natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)
- 10 Beautiful Nigerian celebrities who married men that are not fit (With Pictures)
- 10 Most corrupt police forces in the world – You should see which is #1! (With Pictures)
- 8 Top Nigerian record label executives you didn’t know about (With Pictures)
- 5 New Nigerian artistes girls are seriously crushing on (With Pictures)
- 10 Athletes who shocking pooped their pants while competing – #2 will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock!
- 13 Incredible records that will NEVER be broken..Ever! (With Pictures)
- 10 foods that kill belly fat instantly – This will help you!
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who did odd jobs before fame – This will shock you! (With Pictures)