Olamide and Korede Bello in fresh ‘battle’ – Nigerian celebrities slug it out at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2016 – Pop stars Olamide, Wizkid, Patoranking and Korede Bello battle for African Artiste of The Year at the event billed to hold on May 7 in Accra.
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- The fabulous life of Emmanuel Adebayor – His private jets, houses, motor bikes, cars, shoes (Photos)
- The long list of hot women Drake has slept with.. Shocking names! (With Pictures)
- GUYS: If you want to last long in bed, take these 5 things..
The nominations for the 2016 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards have been released and Nigerian music stars Korede Bello, Patoranking, Wizkid, Olamide and Harrysong receive nominations in the category for African Artiste of The Year.
Other Ghanaian stars Sarkodie, Kofi Kinata, Becca, Adina, Jupitar, Stonebwoy and EL were also nominated among others.
The nominees list was released by the Board of Ghana Music Awards as well as organizers Charterhouse. The event is billed to hold on Saturday, May 7 at the Conference Centre, Accra.
Now in its 17th edition, the awards show has rewarded outstanding musicians in the continent over the years. It promises yet another magical show this year.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 things men should never say to women.. Ever!
- See the photo a very beautiful young girl is being insulted because of her stretch marks
- See the craziest cars owned by top Nigerian musicians – See how much they cost! (With Photos)
- 10 Shocking facts about Rita Dominic (+Photos)
- 10 reasons you should stop eating noodles – This will save your life
- 3 secrets to get your visa application approved – This’ll help you travel anywhere in the world
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 6 things you should know about having sex during your period – Make sure you see this!
- 9 Nigerian celebrity wedding cakes that will take your breath away.. (With Pictures)
- GUYS: 5 secrets your woman will never tell you – No matter how much she loves you