In a recent interview with Encomium, Yoruba star actress and the mother of two has denied all rumours that she is romantically involved with Rotimi Amaechi, Rivers state governor.
What’s the relationship between you and Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi?
I only know him to be Rivers State governor, and from his performances so far, he has proved himself to be very sensitive when it comes to the plight of his people.
- Signs That Show A Girl Is A Virg1n and How To Know If She Isn’t (MUST SEE)
- TOP POST: THE GIRL WITH NO VAG1NA: This Beautiful Girl Can’t Have S£X [SEE PHOTO]
- Bomb Blast In Lagos State, Many Feared Dead
- Police Officer Beats Up and Str1ps A Pregnant Woman In Lagos (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
- Nak£d Couple Caught Having $ex Next To ATM (NSFW PHOTO)
He has worked tirelessly to give them good roads, improved healthcare, etc. He has also alleviated poverty in the state. That much I know because I have family and friends who live in the state, and I hear from them regularly the way he governs the state. And how people sing his praises. Although, I have not had the privilege of meeting him in person, I have heard much about his achievements since he became the governor of the state.
But it was rumoured that you collected N5m from him to feature at the 2014 Children’s Day celebration in the state. What’s your reaction to that?
There is no iota of truth in it. I never at a point collected a kobo from him. I don’t even know him one-on-one.
The rumour also has it that both of you are in a sizzling romance, that’s’ why you were invited to the May 27, 2014 celebration?
It’s not just untrue but laughable.
But were you truly the only actress invited for the ceremony and did you actually attend?
I wasn’t the only one invited. What happened was that there was a book reading session organized by Best of Nollywood in conjunction with the Rivers State government, and celebrities were invited, among whom Alex Ekubo, Yomi Fash Lanso, Dayo Amusa, Olaitan Ogunbele and others. I was also invited but I was out of the country then. So, I couldn’t attend. I think it was the initiative of Rivers State government. I wasn’t the only actress invited for the programme. So, I don’t know what could have informed such rumour.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- THE GIRL WITH NO VAG1NA: This Teenage Girl Can’t Have S£X [SEE PHOTO]
- EXPOSED: SEE How High Class Popular Nigerian Ladies Prost1tute In Dubai (18+)
- PHOTOS: Husband Catches Popular Nigerian Female Singer Having S£x With Boyfriend (LOOK)
- The 10 Hottest Nigerian Female Celebs Men Are Dying For (SEE PHOTOS)
- FULL VIDEO: Two HOT Girls TW£RKING $exually! (WATCH)
- SEE What FIFA Said About Vincent Enyeama
- PHOTOS: Aliko Dangote’s Lost Son Reaches Out To Him On Twitter (MUST SEE)
- Boko Haram In Trouble As The Prayers Of Nigerians Now Torturing Them, SEE What Happened! (LOOK)
- PHOTOS: Jay Z & Beyonce Finally Release Footage Of Their Secret 2008 wedding
- OMG!! SEE What Joselyn Dumas Said About Having S£x With Different Men (MUST SEE)
- Actress Ruth Kadiri Exposes A L£sbian UNILAG Lecturer Who Tried To Seduce Her (LOOK)
- I Regret Marrying My Husband – Popular Nigerian Actress Confesses! (SEE PHOTOS)
- Muntari and Boateng Kicked Out Of Ghana World Cup Squad – SEE Why!
- REVEALED: Why Heavily Pregnant Actress, Uche Ogbodo Ended Her Marriage To Norway Based Hubby
- The FULL Kim Kardashian S£x Tap£