The recent divorce saga between founder of Believers Love World, a.k.a. Christ Embassy, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, and his wife, Rev. Anita Odegwa Oyakhilome, has been trending online. Below are some interesting things you will like to know about Anita Oyakhilome:
- Photos: This is the reason why so many girls will NEVER get married! (Must See)
- Top Post Today: List of all the male & female celebs that have slept with Rihanna (Photos Inset)
- How To Know When A Woman wants to have $£X withYou (LOOK)
- Photos: Venus Williams str1ps fully NA K£D and looks like a goddess (Look)
- See what actresses now do to get movie roles.. Is this why Genevieve has been scarce? (Look)
- You’ll need to see these! Miss Bum Bum Brazil release lingerie photos (See Pics)
1. Anita is a pioneer member of the ministry:
She was among those who started the ministry which used to be a campus fellowship, known as Believer’s Love World Fellowship, BLW (now Believers’ LoveWorld Inc.) at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in Edo State.
2. She met her husband, Pst Chris, at the University:
She reportedly became a born-again Christian at the BLW Campus Fellowship, where Chris was still a pastor in the late 1980s.
3. She got married to Pastor Chris Oyakilome in 1991:
They got married 23 years ago in Lagos and their union is blessed with two daughters, Sharon and Charlyn.
4. Anita is a gifted writer:
Besides the ministry’s daily devotional, Rhapsody of Realities, which is now in over 250 languages all over the world, Anita has written many Christian books with her husband like: Don’t Pack Your Bags Yet, Confession For living, a Handbook For Successful Living, Unending Springs of Joy, and many more.
5. Pastor Anita is a member of the Central Executive Council:
The Central Executive Council is the governing body-of the ministry. She is also a registered trustee of BLW in the UK and most likely in Nigeria.
6. She is a half cast:
Anita has dual citizenship, born of a Nigerian father, Mr. John U. Ebhodaghe, OFR, former MD/CEO of Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), and a Swiss mother. She is the first daughter in a family of five.
7. She has an impeccable dress sense:
She does not joke with her appearance as she has severally been adjudged by many as one of the best dressed Nigerian women.
8. She was the Director of Christ Embassy International Office:
Anita used to head the church in the United Kingdom and also oversees other churches there and beyond.
9. Anita only visits Nigeria twice in a year:
Before the marital crisis, she was living apart from her husband in the UK with her children, over-seeing the church there. She only visits Nigeria during BLW’s annual PPCF which holds in the Lagos Mother church and December 7, her estranged husband’s birthday.
10. She is a graduate of English Language from Ambrose Alli University,formerly Edo State University, Ekpoma.
News of the divorce between Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome surfaced on August 29. Rev. Anita had filed a divorce suit at a UK court to end their 20-year-old marriage. She said through her lawyers that she is done with Pastor Chris and there’s no hope of reconciliation.
Pastor Chris who finally spoke on the divorce suit, on the evening of Sunday, September 7, during the monthly global communion service of the church, said it is not biblical to divorce, but if his wife insists on it, he could consider it as an option.
Meanwhile, Catholic Archbishop Emeritus of Lagos, Anthony Cardinal Okogie condemned the divorce crisis which he described as ‘disturbing’.
MOST VIEWED POSTS
- Leaked video of Nigerian Army fleeing from Boko Haram (Must Watch)
- Couples undress themselves and get in bed – (Video)
- Photo: See what this beautiful girl in a private university is doing to herself! (Look)
- MUST READ: What Men Should Know About Their Women’s “Pr1vates”
- List of all the male and female celebrities that have slept with Rihanna (Photos Inset)
- Prince Harry Gets His Inheritance As He Turns 30, See What His Late Mom, Princess Diana Willed To Him
- Revealed: Female university students & their dirty runs in popular club (Must See)
- Apple iPhone 6 – Price and Specs
- PHOTOS: Female students caught stealing in a big boutique, str ipped
- Alafin of Oyo & His Four Wives visit Queen of England’s Palace [ Photo]
- Check out Damsel Ella as she Flaunts Her Gigantic B00bs in new pictures
- Nigerian girl goes WILD at a night party with a man [Video]
- Omg!! Miley Cyrus goes completely shirtless – willingly showing everything! (See Photos)
- Bovi’s Performance at a Comedy Show, Titled – Kim Kardashian Part 2 [Video]
- See the celeb that ruptured a girl’s cervix after having $ex with her (See Photos)
- See What Ghanaians Told Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo [Look]
- Davido’s Ex Nish Kards Flaunts her assets on a Pole dance [ Video]
- Female student in OAU confesses contact with doctor who died of Ebola., Quarantined
- How to know when a girl wants to have $ex with you (Must See)
- Photo: Tiwa Savage steps out without panties nor bra (Look)
- How Nigerian rapper, Eva allegedly jumps from one bed to another (Must See)
- The real cause of Simone Battle’s death – See why she committed suicide..
- You’ll need to see what Chris Brown just did to a fan of his.. This is bad!
- UKWU Mistress! Check Out Joselyn Dumas’ Gigantic Hips!
- Omawumi has never shared this kind of pic on social media before (See Photo)
- Photo: See how this pretty girl exposed her b00bs & body so cheaply! This is so bad! (Must See)
- OMG : See The Craziest Tattoos in the World
- Six Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (Must See)
- Pics of popular Nigerian actress resurfaces online to haunt her! (See Pics)
- Photos: Kim K’s sister, Kendall Jenner goes complete nu d£ (Look)
- MEET Taye Taiwo’s Gorgeous Wife and Cute Children [PHOTOS]
- How to know if your husband or boyfriend had $ex while you were away (Must Read)
- Revealed: The real reason KCee denied he was married