1.Fear of commitment
The most common and biggest reason why it’s so hard to fall in love is a fear of commitment. Labels can terrify some people, but for others, the uncertainty of where the relationship stands is also terrifying.
- Photos: This is the reason why so many girls will NEVER get married! (Must See)
- Top Post Today: List of all the male & female celebs that have slept with Rihanna (Photos Inset)
- How To Know When A Woman wants to have $£X withYou (LOOK)
- Photos: Venus Williams str1ps fully NA K£D and looks like a goddess (Look)
- See what actresses now do to get movie roles.. Is this why Genevieve has been scarce? (Look)
- You’ll need to see these! Miss Bum Bum Brazil release lingerie photos (See Pics)
Modern dating has become so ambiguous and confusing. Some couples have commitment issues and never seem to want to accept the terms of being “official.” While some are reluctant to discuss labels, others are left with not knowing if that person is the right one.
Being “official” can suggest less freedom and less s3xual variety. The hook-up culture is so prominent in society these days, it allows minimal time for commitment, minimal emotional attachment and more opportunities for physical pleasure.
Hence, some people have a fear of commitment since it requires attention and dedication. Love requires us to confront our own laziness, impulsiveness and boredom, which is hard for most people to do.
2.Fear of failed relationships
It’s become so common to see the people around us getting screwed over. It’s practically impossible to trust someone these days.
We’ve all heard stories from our friends, family and colleagues being related to some sort of cheating scandal. As a result, some have major trust issues, while others might feel burdened with insecurity from their partner.
Superficiality and shallowness
Some people are incredibly shallow, and it doesn’t help to know that a lot of people care about appearances when looking for a partner. Hence, it can make a person proceed with extreme caution.
Walking out is easier
A relationship requires a lot of time and effort. Some people aren’t necessarily willing to put in the effort and would rather break it off. With this being said, for some people, it’s easy to walk out because they know they have other options.
3.Process of recovery
After falling in love, you have to pick up the pieces from the heartbreak. We become guarded because our feelings have been hurt in the past.
We’d rather not leap into things because we know very well how helpless and awful heartbreak can feel. Giving another person the power to put you through the same pain is never easy.
4.Having high standards
As we grow older, we add more things to our list of what we look for. We understand what we want in personality qualities, physical attraction, values, interests, etc. This makes finding a partner tricky because each person has a certain score for his or herself to determine his or her own worth.
When we meet someone, we tend to point out the negative aspects we see and focus on those. It’s definitely good to maintain high standards because you want to be with someone who matches your worth, but sometimes, standards can become unattainable.
This will only result in constant disappointment.
MOST VIEWED POSTS
- Leaked video of Nigerian Army fleeing from Boko Haram (Must Watch)
- Couples undress themselves and get in bed – (Video)
- Photo: See what this beautiful girl in a private university is doing to herself! (Look)
- MUST READ: What Men Should Know About Their Women’s “Pr1vates”
- List of all the male and female celebrities that have slept with Rihanna (Photos Inset)
- Prince Harry Gets His Inheritance As He Turns 30, See What His Late Mom, Princess Diana Willed To Him
- Revealed: Female university students & their dirty runs in popular club (Must See)
- Apple iPhone 6 – Price and Specs
- PHOTOS: Female students caught stealing in a big boutique, str ipped
- Alafin of Oyo & His Four Wives visit Queen of England’s Palace [ Photo]
- Check out Damsel Ella as she Flaunts Her Gigantic B00bs in new pictures
- Nigerian girl goes WILD at a night party with a man [Video]
- Omg!! Miley Cyrus goes completely shirtless – willingly showing everything! (See Photos)
- Bovi’s Performance at a Comedy Show, Titled – Kim Kardashian Part 2 [Video]
- See the celeb that ruptured a girl’s cervix after having $ex with her (See Photos)
- See What Ghanaians Told Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo [Look]
- Davido’s Ex Nish Kards Flaunts her assets on a Pole dance [ Video]
- Female student in OAU confesses contact with doctor who died of Ebola., Quarantined
- How to know when a girl wants to have $ex with you (Must See)
- Photo: Tiwa Savage steps out without panties nor bra (Look)
- How Nigerian rapper, Eva allegedly jumps from one bed to another (Must See)
- The real cause of Simone Battle’s death – See why she committed suicide..
- You’ll need to see what Chris Brown just did to a fan of his.. This is bad!
- UKWU Mistress! Check Out Joselyn Dumas’ Gigantic Hips!
- Omawumi has never shared this kind of pic on social media before (See Photo)
- Photo: See how this pretty girl exposed her b00bs & body so cheaply! This is so bad! (Must See)
- OMG : See The Craziest Tattoos in the World
- Six Reasons You Shouldn’t Attend A Private University (Must See)
- Pics of popular Nigerian actress resurfaces online to haunt her! (See Pics)
- Photos: Kim K’s sister, Kendall Jenner goes complete nu d£ (Look)
- MEET Taye Taiwo’s Gorgeous Wife and Cute Children [PHOTOS]
- How to know if your husband or boyfriend had $ex while you were away (Must Read)
- Revealed: The real reason KCee denied he was married