It is a taboo for a man to remain unmarried in Nigeria, which is why many successful men are swarmed by eager women who would do anything in order to bear Mrs. X. The truth of the matter is that Nigerian men prefer certain types of women for marriage and they prefer certain types of women just for sex and nothing more.
- Grammy Winner Jill Scott Private Pics Leaked [ Photo]
- Nigerian girl goes WILD at a night party with a man [Video]
- Exposed: Married man caught “doing things” with wife’s sisters (Look)
- Don Jazzy speaks about getting his gold bentley for N150 million, See what he said!
- Check out Miley cyrus mansion which cost $3.9 million (See Photos)
Women who are at the top of the marriageable list are;
Light Skinned Women
There is a popular Yoruba song that goes “omo pupa o, omo pupa la wa n fe; omo pupa o ju wo mo feran re o” it literally means “light skinned girl you are the one we want to marry, light skinned girl, please I love you.”
Most men will give their right arm to date and marry a light skinned girl. In the olden days (and now) light skinned girls attracted more suitors and their bride price were quite exorbitant. Light skinned women are always the centre of attraction and most men who date them believe that marrying (a much coveted) light skinned girl will do wonders for their egos.
Most dark skinned women have taken to using skin bleaching crèmes in order to compete with their fairer counterparts.
Women With Ample Flesh
Most Nigerian men will not marry a skinny woman but they would rather sleep with her instead. Many men from the western and eastern part of Nigeria believe that a woman is more beautiful if she has ample flesh, some men have been known to date only women who have big butts! Most Yoruba men are of the opinion that sleeping with a skinny woman is like sleeping with a man, but sleeping with a woman that has some ample flesh will give them something soft to hold on to.
An intolerant woman will sure have a hard time finding a man to settle down with. No Nigerian man wants a woman who will grill him at the slightest opportunity. If a Nigerian man suspects you to be intolerant of his (sometimes) bad behaviour, he will drop you like a hot potato.
The trick most women employ is to become his legal wife first, and after the wedding (now they have a firm foot hold) they’ll draw up a list of do’s and don’ts for their husbands to abide by.
Most men in Nigeria will never consider marrying a woman who is not gainfully employed or runs a business of her own. Gainfully employed women are at the very top of a searching bachelor’s list. The present economic situation in the country is not making things any easier for men, who are mostly the bread winners of many Nigerian families. Most men want a wife who can help support the family (financially). Most women and a few men still believe that it is the man’s responsibility to provide for his family and allowing a woman to do part of his job is nothing but an insult to his manhood.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- BBM CHATS GOT LEAKED! Nollywood actress that couldn’t pay for her Brazilian hair after 6months (Look)
- The Reason I Fought With Oyedepo And Tore His Book – Pastor Tunde Bakare speaks!
- SEE Genevieve and AY Doing Rough Things in the Bedroom (Photos)
- This is definitely Kim Kardashian’s sexiest selfie ever – flaunts major cleavage (Photo)
- P Square’s secrets finally revealed!
- Photos: Rihanna has gone Lesbo! – Caught “doing things” with a female (Look)
- Yvonne Nelson shows off her Cleavage during movie premiere
- Top Post Today: P Square’s secrets finally revealed!
- See what AY has to say about spending 9 years in University & what he had to do to survive
- Exposed: See the 5 DIRTY THINGS Nigerian girls do to make money (Must See)
- Witchcraft: Two Women Exchange Blows During Prayer Session
- Nadia Buari cheating on Jim Iyke? New pics emerge of she and another guy (See Photos)
- Banky W talks about Wizkid and his “StarBoi” label – See what he said!
- KCee flaunts his house, calls it “FiveStar-Mansion” – Money is good (See Photos)
- Gongon Aso Crooner Releases Political Campaign Poster [ Photo]
- See the Nigerian celeb driving the most expensive car – it costs N48million (Photos)
- How Omawumi’s boobs popped out on stage (Look)
- Finally ! StarBoy unveils Cover for New Album
- Top Post: OMG! You Need To See What Dbanj Said About Genevieve – She’ll Hate Him For This
- Beyonce Looks Super Duper in Bikini During a Luxurious Vacation with Jay Z
- Chris Attoh & Damilola Adegbite welcome their First Child !
- What the heck just happened to Paris Hilton’s body (See Photos)
- Justin Bieber Busted Again – See what happened [Look]
- Girl arrested for using vibrator on 2 year old baby (Photo)
- Series Of Yvonne Nelson’s Bathroom Photos Surface Online [See Photos]
- Photos: See the beautiful girls Wizkid has done “things with” & dumped! (LOOK)
- Tiwa, Genevieve, Flavour, Burna Boy make 2014 Sexiest Africans list (See Full List + Pics)
- Exposed: Mr Ibu caught cheating on his wife with a younger girl (Photos)
- OMG! You Need To See What Dbanj Said About Genevieve – She Will Hate Him For This (LOOK)
- See the lady that has replaced Mercy Johnson as the most sought after actress in Nollywood (Details)
- Why does “married” Tiwa Savage always expose her body this way?? Why! (See Pics)