Has it ever occurred to you that all our celebrities, especially music stars, have real names, entirely different from the stage names we have overtime been used to?
- Top Post Today: Omg!! Miley Cyrus goes completely shirtless – willingly showing everything! (See Photos)
- Rihanna Snapped In ‘The Shortest Dress Ever’ At New York Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- The true story behind Vector’s ‘proposal’ to me on a plane – Chidinma finally speaks!
- Adultery was NOT Anita Oyakhilome’s Ground for Divorce, Fresh Facts Emerge (LOOK)
- Photo: Tiwa Savage steps out without panties nor bra (Look)
Yes, every act comes up with stage names that best fit their brand of music…and other brand they represent in the showbiz game. however we collated the real names of some of our most loved musicians. You will be surprised at the kinds of names your celebs bear.
Davido, a musician, a Nigerian American recording artist, performer, and record producer. Davido’s real names: David Adedeji Adelekeand he was born November 21, 1992 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
You all call him Wizkid, Wizzy, Star Boy, but his actual names are: Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun. The Nigerian recording artist, songwriter, and performer was born 16 July 1990 in Lagos.
Loved by his voice and his reggae mix, Patoranking’s actual names are Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie. The Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter was born 27 May 1990 in Lagos, although he is a descent of Ebonyi state.
Nigerian Multi award-winning record producer, singer-songwriter, musician and CEO of Mavin Records was born Michael Collins Ajereh. He is an Ambrose Alli University graduate.
34 year old Bangalee, Eja Nla, Kokomaster and many more are some of the pseudo names of Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo who is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, harmonica player, and businessman.
Sidney Onoriode Esiri, also known as, Dr SID is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and dentist, who is from Delta state, but was raised in Lagos.
Waje is one Nigerian singer whose vocal range covers three octaves. Real names Aituaje Iruobe, WAJE coined out her stage name from the acronym “Words aren’t just enough”.
His lines get his music lovers on. Nigerian Hip Hop artist Jude Abaga who was born 4 October 1981 is popularly known by stage name M.I
25-year-old Olamide is widely loved for his Yoruba fusion of rap and hip hop all together. The Bariga, Lagos indigene is known for his blunt and rhythmic act in all his songs. His full name is Olamide Adedeji.
Call him Tu-baba, or 2face and you will still not be wrong. Innocent Ujah Idibia is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer.
The story of Chidinma Ekile will not be complete without mentioning MTN. She is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist and stage performer. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of MTN Project Fame West Africa.
Tiwatope Savage-Balogun, known by her stage name Tiwa Savage, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, recording artist, performer, and actress.
Timaya, popularly known as Enetimi Alfred Odom, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter, who hails from Odi, Bayelsa State and he is the founder of South South hip hop group Dem Mama Soldiers.
He calls himself ‘the only MC with an MSC’, he’s a father, Naetochukwu Chikwe, popularly known as Naeto C, is a Nigerian rapper, Afrobeat artist and record producer. He was born in Houston, Texas and is of Nigerian origin.
Any of the names came as a surprise to you? Which one got you totally surprised?
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Kim Kardashian hints on new sex tape with Kanye West (Look)
- Pics of popular Nigerian actress resurfaces online to haunt her! (See Pics)
- Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (Must See)
- Cardinal Okogie speaks on Chris and Anita Oyakhilome divorce – You need to see what he said!
- Grammy Winner Jill Scott Private Pics Leaked [ Photo]
- Omg!! Miley Cyrus goes completely shirtless – willingly showing everything! (See Photos)
- How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You (LOOK)
- Did you know that RuggedMan & Monalisa Chinda Are crazy in Love – See[Proof]
- BBM CHATS GOT LEAKED! Nollywood actress that couldn’t pay for her Brazilian hair after 6months (Look)
- Rihanna steps out in revealing raincoat inspired outfit – Will you wear this? (See Photos)
- The Reason I Fought With Oyedepo And Tore His Book – Pastor Tunde Bakare speaks!
- Revealed: See what Wizkid did with Rihanna when he was in LA! (Look)
- Photos from Joan Rivers funeral
- Breaking News: Nigeria records another Ebola case in Lagos (Details)
- SEE Genevieve and AY Doing Rough Things in the Bedroom (Photos)
- Beyonce shows off her flexibility with mind blowing sexy pose (Photo)
- Nigerian girl goes WILD at a night party with a man [Video]
- Exposed: Married man caught “doing things” with wife’s sisters (Look)
- Photos: Rihanna has gone Lesbo! – Caught “doing things” with a female (Look)
- Photos: Inside Joan Rivers’ $35m Lavish New York Home (Look)
- Obasanjo’s son shot during Boko Haram attack (Photo)
- How Omawumi’s boobs popped out on stage (Look)
- Terry G Reveals deep secret about a Nollywood actress – See what he said
- This is definitely Kim Kardashian’s sexiest selfie ever – flaunts major cleavage (Photo)
- Check Out bikini photos from Miss Universe Ghana 2014
- We’re Coming: Boko Haram ‘Writes Warning Letter’ To Abuja Barracks
- Top Post: OMG! You Need To See What Dbanj Said About Genevieve – She’ll Hate Him For This
- P Square’s secrets finally revealed!
- Why does “married” Tiwa Savage always expose her body this way?? Why! (See Pics)