APC news agency journalist has become an eyewitness of surprising and at the same time frightening events. The man who was supposed to have died from Ebola virus awaked after almost being buried, in Monrovia, Liberia.
- UNBELIEVABLE ! See What Akon Did To Avoid Ebola During Performance [ PHOTOS ]
- How Omawumi’s boobs popped out on stage (Look)
- Photo: Tiwa Savage steps out without panties nor bra (Look)
- Photos: Venus Williams str1ps fully NA K£D and looks like a goddess (Look)
- How To Know When A Woman Is Attracted To You (LOOK)
- Photo: See how this pretty girl exposed her b00bs & body so cheaply! This is so bad! (Must See)
The unbelievable accident took place when the journalist together with his producer saw a burial team working along the roadway surrounded by crowds of angry locals. They watched as the burial team suited up and approached the body lying against a wall.
They sprayed it down with bleach and moved it to a black, plastic sheet and began to wrap it up. When suddenly the dead man moved his arm and someone yelled, “He’s alive!”
The man was immediately unwrapped and put back on the ground. Although the man was alive he looked like he would only last a few more hours. After awhile an ambulance pulled up and a separate team of health workers loaded him into the back. The crowd went wild cheering.
A community leader said they had been trying to get help for the dead man for days, but no ambulance ever came. And only when the man died, a burial team came in an hour. “We couldn’t get him help when he was alive. They only come when you die,” a community leader said.
The 2014 Ebola epidemic is the largest in history, affecting multiple countries in West Africa. A small number of cases in Lagos and Port Harcourt, Nigeria, have been associated with a man from Liberia, Patrick Sawyer, who traveled to Lagos and died from Ebola. The epidemic began in Guinea in December 2013 and spread to Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Senegal.
As of 29 September 2014, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported a total of 7,192 suspected cases and 3,286 deaths (3,988 cases and 1,954 deaths having been laboratory confirmed). Many experts believe that the official numbers substantially understate the size of the outbreak, due in part to community resistance to reporting cases, and a lack of personnel and equipment to investigate reports of the disease.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The Real Reason Tiwa Savage Fired Teebillz as her Manager – You need to see this [ LOOK ]
- PHOTO ! Toolz hit the gym with her massive curves
- Nigerian Nurse Poses Completely ℵu d£ for the Nation [ PHOTOS ] +18
- Pics of popular Nigerian actress resurfaces online to haunt her! (See Pics)
- Photos: Tonto Dikeh spreads her legs wide open (Look)
- SHOCKING ! Taiwo of singing duo Oshadipe Twins dies [ Details ]
- MTV Africa releases their list of top 20 greatest Naija Songs of All Time [ PHOTO ]
- Soldiers order Wizkid to frog jump in Lagos – See what happened! (Look)
- MUST SEE ! You Need to See Nigerians Comment On ”Latest Shekau Video” [ LOOK ]
- Revealed: See what Wizkid did with Rihanna when he was in LA! (Look)
- Okocha talks about Stephen Keshi after Nigeria’s loss to France, See what he said!
- Nu d£ pics of Amber Heard having a three-s0m£ with a guy and a girl leaked by hackers (Look)
- See the man with the longest manhood in the world (Photos)
- Exposed: Jude Okoye’s wife, Ify has slept with so many rich men? (Photos)
- Unilag girls post their nak £d and L£s b1an pics online
- Woman Allows nu d£ Pastor To Pray For Her Daughters Without Their Clothes On (LOOK)
- Meet the 8 Successful Nigerians Who Didn’t Go To A University [ See details + Pics ]
- AGAIN ! Lady Gaga flaunts bare butt as she tattoos Massive Claw on her back [ PHOTOS ]
- Iyanya reacts to MTV Top 20 best Naija songs list – See What he said [ LOOK ]
- Check out 5 $ex Techniques Women Love