It’s the kind of news that could make Don Juan feel faint.
A Brazilian town that is entirely made up of young, ‘extremely attractive’ women has made an appeal – for single men.
- Full Video of Sheillah and Nhlanhla having S£x in #BBAHotShots
- 3 Killer S£x Positions To Make Her Orgasm Fast [EXPLICIT CONTENT]
- The 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make In Bed [Explicit Content]
- Couple Caught Having S£x Inside A Bank ATM Room (Photo + Video)
- Exposed: UNILAG girls and their craze for money and prostitution (Must See)
- Another ‘Fully Na k£d’ Pics Of Nicki Minaj Leaks Online [Photos] 18+
- Revealed: Beyonce now physically abusive, hits Jay Z (Details)
Noiva do Cordeiro, in southeast Brazil, has a 600-strong population that is entirely female, with sons sent away at 18 and the few husbands only allowed in town on weekends.
And while that might sound perfect to some, the young women in the town are growing increasingly frustrated at the absence of men – and have made an appeal for eligible bachelors to step forward.
Any men in the town are expected to live according to ‘female’ rules (Picture: Facebook)
‘Here, the only men we single girls meet are either married or related to us, everyone is a cousin. I haven’t kissed a man for a long time,’ Nelma Fernandes, 23, told The Mirror.
‘We all dream of falling in love and getting married. But we like living here and don’t want to have to leave the town to find a husband.’
The unusual settlement was founded by Maria Senhorinha de Lima, branded an adulterer and excommunicated after fleeing her forced marriage.
Other women rejected by society joined her in isolation – and Noiva do Cordeiro was born.
The settlement was founded by women rejected by society (Picture: Facebook)
But before you book your flights, gents, there is a caveat:
‘Do what we say and live according to our rules,’ says Nelma.
‘There are lots of things that women do better than men. Our town is prettier, more organised, and far more harmonious than if men were in charge.
‘And there’s always time to stop and gossip, try on each other’s clothes and do each other’s hair and nails.’
Form an orderly queue, fellas.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Photos: Check out Jay Jay Okocha’s very beautiful daughter and son (Look)
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- Revealing Photo: Ex militant pays married Nollywood actress N2 million for a round of $£x [Look]
- Davido reacts to not winning at Channel O Awards – See what he said!
- S£x Tape Of English Teacher Having S£x With Teenage Student Goes Viral
- Chika Ike’s Bathroom Photos Spotted Online (Look)
- Shocking revelation behind Elikem and Pokello break up
- Check out the first flying car – it is so beautiful! [Photos & Video]
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- Lil Wayne Gave Daughter ‘Reginae’ A Ferrari & BMW As She Turns 16 [Look]
- Why Will South African Singer Wear This Kind Of Dress To The #CHOAMVA ? – SEE How She Exposed All Her Stuffs!
- President Jonathan Reacts To House Of Reps Plan On Impeaching Him [Details]
- Kim Kardashian To Divorce Kanye West ? – SEE What She Said!
- BBA Celebrity Couple ‘Elikem & Pokello’ battle on Social Media – SEE Why They Broke Up!
- VIDEO: New Big Brother Africa bath video comes out
- #BBAHotshots Laveda Masturb’at£s In Front Of Everyone [Download Video]
- Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Cleavage As She Rocks This B00b-y Outfit To The 2014 Channel O Music Video Awards [Photos]
- Nick Cannon Replaces ‘Wiz Khalifa’ As Lie Detector Proves He’s ‘Adult Wrestling’ With Amber Rose [Look]
- Meet The African King Who Governs His Kingdom Via Skype From Germany
- PHOTOS: Naija Babe with the Biggest Assets on FB Shows Off (See Pics)