Over the weekend, rumors surfaced that Dwayne Michael Carter, popularly known as Lil Wayne was considering suing Cash Money record label for the delay of his next album, Tha Carter V. Well, the rumors are true.
- 23 mins sex tape of English teacher secretly recorded by her 16 yr old lover goes viral
- The full video of AIT controversial documentary of Buhari’s evil deeds (Watch)
- Lady Gaga dressed like satan exposing all of her stuffs & makes satanic entrance to Lon.. (Photo)
- Kim Kardashian sister, Kendall caught having sex with Scott Disick (Photo)
The Rapper has filed a lawsuit against Cash Money CEO, Birdman and the label for $51 Million, claiming the label cheated him out of millions.
Meanwhile, Wayne is also fighting to be free from his contract, and be declared the joint copyright holder of all Young Money recordings which includes Drake, Nicki Minaj and several others.
TMZ obtained a copy of the lawsuit, and it says that Cash Money violated Lil Wayne’s contract by withholding tens of millions of dollars and that, because Wayne hasn’t been paid the advance for his new album, he should be allowed to walk away from the label.
Looks like this is about to blow up pretty bad!
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Explicit photos of the female cop performing sex acts that went viral (+Photos)
- Buhari’s people release controversial documentary on president Jonathan (Watch)
- Boko Haram joins Twitter – Checkout their Twitter handle! (+Photo)
- 23 minutes sex tape of English teacher secretly recorded by her 16-year-old lover goes viral
- Maheeda sleeps with two brothers at the same time – You need to see this!
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- To show the party they are supporting, see what pastor Adeboye’s son did yesterday
- Man releases his wife’s naked pictures after she cheated on him
- Revealed: How Sani Abacha died – Wasn’t by apple! (Must See)
- Buhari reacts to controversial documentary aired on major Nigerian TV Stations – See what he said…