An Abuja-based woman who was barren for 27 years has delivered a baby boy after five years of pregnant in a church in Lagos State Western Nigeria. The woman, Adenike Kolawole delivered on Sunday at Evangelical Church of Cherubim and Seraphim located at Pipeline Road,
- Pastor Adeboye reveals who will win the 2015 presidential election
- See the twin sisters that have same boyfriend and sleep with him in same bed (+Photos)
- Semi nude female strippers praying together before climbing poles (+Photos)
- Check out Buhari’s response after reading tweets to his daughter, Zahra (+Photo)
Mafon area, Ejigbo, Lagos during church service.
Kolawole who is married to Kayode said her problem started after she had a miscarriage. She said she has been looking for the fruit of womb since then.
She said she had sought both medical and spiritual help before she noticed that she was pregnant. But at the same time she was observing her normal mensural circles.
She said she waited endlessly to deliver but all that expectations was to no avail. This prompted her to relocate to Lagos. She said the search for spiritual solution brought her to the church where she eventually delivered the baby.
She said those years were traumatic because her husband was under intensive pressure to send her away. “I was rejected by my relations, my husband’s family who did not give me the chance of bearing a child. My only consolation was my faith in God,” she narrated.
On how it happened, she explained that she was at the church service when she noticed that water was coming from her private part and she went to a room to check what was happening before she knew it, the baby came out alive.
She said she raised alarm which attracted church members who assisted her to deliver the baby. The news of the deliverance attracted residents who trooped to the church in droves to see the woman and the new born baby.
When our reporter visited the church on Tuesday, residents were still visiting the church to congratulate the woman and her husband, Kayode who expressed shock on what happened.
Kayode said he did not believe his wife over the years when she claimed to be pregnant because he had waited in vain. He said he was grateful to God for what he had done and thanked the well wishers for their support.
The prophet of the church, Yinka Olawale said when the woman came from Abuja, he noticed that she was pregnant and at the same time was having her monthly mensural circle.
He said he embarked on prayer and also used anointing oil and holy water with faith. He said the first sign they observed was that the circle stop and she delivered on Sunday.
He thanked God on what happened and said it has strengthened his faith in God.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Breaking: Buhari’s medical report shows he has prostrate cancer (+Proofs & Photos)
- Watch how a boss was caught abusing his secretary in the office (Photo + Video)
- 10 Insane ways to put your woman in the mood
- Nadia Buhari is pregnant but not for Jim Iyke – See her new boo!
- Mercy Johnson is wanted by Nigerian police over theft (Details)
- Pastor Adeboye reveals who will win the 2015 presidential elections between Jonathan & Buhari
- Disaster averted as president Jonathan escapes death (Details)
- C. Ronaldo finally reveals why he dumped Irina Shayk
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- Usher Raymond and this police officer couldn’t stop staring at Kim Kardashian’s big butt (+Photo)