3. It can cause nauseating feeling which occurs in approximately 25% of users vomiting
4. It can also bring about bleeding disturbances in some cases, 2-3 days following tablet ingestion
5. Sometimes it can cause breast tenderness, headache, dizziness, fatigue.
6. In the majority of cases the next period starts as expected or somewhat earlier, if the period is more than 7 days late it is recommended to perform a pregnancy test.
7. In case of prolonged or heavy bleeding, gynaecological examinations is advised.