3. It can cause nauseating feeling which occurs in approximately 25% of users vomiting
4. It can also bring about bleeding disturbances in some cases, 2-3 days following tablet ingestion
5. Sometimes it can cause breast tenderness, headache, dizziness, fatigue.
6. In the majority of cases the next period starts as expected or somewhat earlier, if the period is more than 7 days late it is recommended to perform a pregnancy test.
7. In case of prolonged or heavy bleeding, gynaecological examinations is advised.
So youvare promoting its usage?
He also need to carry it around because it cure HIV/ and other sicknesses. it is also good for woman body because it is food. researcher nwa Njoku
Why do you encourage fornication and unprotected sex? This particular write up is an encouragement to guys and girls to carry on doing the evil of forcing drugs down the throat, destroying procreation and developing future problems instead of getting married and settling down.
All ur speech doesn't always tally with ur post, y is that?
It doesn't always work for me
This is actually the worst blog I've visited sorry to say u have nice write ups but the ads that's pops up each time u wanna read is very annoying…especially Jumia
What do you mean they don't tell you? All you have said and more is on the instructions that comes with it.
You are stupid o, so men should be walking about with post in or instead of condom?
Go for HIV test oga…. Loooong hiss