A man who was apparently angry after being ditched by his girlfriend had caused serious chaos in the Ukala community of Delta State on Saturday, January 31, 2015 when he stormed the wedding venue of his ex-girlfriend, and shot the couple to death.
- 5 things you must do before marriage to prevent divorce (Must See)
- Halima Abubakar shares new raunchy pic of her exposing her private… (+Photo)
- Don Jazzy disses Dbanj… (Details)
- Guys, here are the top 4 sex positions women absolutely love and reasons why they love it
He went further to shoot sporadically at the guests who were gathered to witness the event and eventually killed the bride’s mother in the process.
The venue of the ill-fated wedding, which was also to serve as reception for the guests, was laid waste when trouble started immediately after the couple’s first dance.
The bride who was simply identified as Stephany, was a graduate of Office Management and Technology from one of the polytechnics in the state.
It was learnt that she had walked up to her ex-boyfriend simply identified as Teddy to inform him that she was tired of their relationship which had lasted for eight years without leading them to the altar.
Some sources in the know disclosed that her intention was to make Teddy propose to marry her with immediate effect since they had both secured jobs.
After receiving the news, Teddy was said to have started nurturing plans to finally settle down with her.
Things took new turns however, when Stephany’s mum suddenly appeared with a United Kingdom-based businessman who arrived Nigeria in December 2014 and introduced him to Stephany.
The deceased bride’s mum told her that the unnamed United Kingdom man was in dire need of a wife and Stephany who was desperate to settle down welcomed the idea since virtually all her mates were married.
They started plans to tie the knot as soon as practicable without any knowledge of the unforeseen danger ahead.
Unfortunately they could not live to tell the story of their big day as the bride’s angry ex-lover decided to nip the relationship in the bud by sniffing life out of them halfway into their wedding ceremony.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Dbanj reveals more about Don Jazzy – This is bad!
- Photos of Amber Rose in Lagos, Nigeria as fans welcome her
- Kanye and Kim meet with Barack Obama – You won’t believe what Kanye did! (Photo)
- Beyonce carelessly exposes her privates during live performances (Photos)
- Buhari’s daughter reveals too much on Twitter – Read what she said about PDP
- 10 risks of having too much sex (Must See)
- 23 minutes sex tape of English teacher secretly recorded by her 16-year-old lover goes viral
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- Explicit photos of the female cop performing sex acts that went viral (+Photos)
- See what Tonto Dikeh had to go through just to get a tattoo on her back (+Photo)