Sources disclose that Babcock University has allegedly announced a new sanction for her students who engage in PDA (Public Display of Affection) often referred to as “Dorcassing” by the students, in the university premises.
- Revealed: See the secret behind Patience Ozokwor ‘s wealth
- See what this beautiful girl in a private university is doing to herself! (+Photo)
- 10 ways we hurt our romantic relationships (Must See)
- Female Channels TV presenter forgets to wear bra, shows her “stuffs” (Photos)
The new memorandum which was obtained on BlackBerry Messenger via a student of the university says any student who engages in cuddling and public display of affection – during the day – will have his or her merit points deducted and immediate suspension from the school for a semester.
Do you think this is extreme or harsh for University students who happen to be youth and not children?
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Married man caught pants down, making love with his wife’s younger sister – You need to see this!
- See how these 3 prostitutes stole & hid rolex watches of their clients in their vagina (+Photos)
- Nollywood actress Bimbo Thomas is sleeping with her brother?? – You need to see this!
- What?? Woman catches husband making love with their family Dog – You need to see this! (+Photo)
- Married man caught making love in the office with engaged colleague (Photos + Video)
- UNILAG girl runs mad & strips off everything, after sleeping with a Lagos big boy she met in the club (+Photo)
- Must Watch: This girl was having fun twerking her big butt till the unexpected happened! (Video)
- Lagos girl goes wild at a night party with a man (Download Video)
- OMG!! New pics of Kim Kardashian fully naked leaked again (+Photos)
- Leaked private pictures of Rihanna running water down her pants in the bathroom causes stir online (+Photo)