In young people whose brains are not yet fully developed, marijuana can have a lasting impact on thinking and memory skills. If you use marijuana when pregnant, it can affect the brain of your unborn baby. Your child may be more prone to trouble with memory, concentration, and problem-
THC can lower pressure in the eyes, which can ease symptoms of glaucoma for a few hours. According to the American Academy of Ophthalmology, more research is needed to understand the active ingredients in marijuana and whether or not it’s a good treatment for glaucoma.
The pharmacologic effect of marijuana extends throughout the central nervous system. It is thought to ease pain and inflammation. It may also be of use in controlling spasms and seizures.
Smoking marijuana can cause stinging or burning in your mouth and throat. When you take oral THC, it is processed in your liver. Marijuana can ease nausea and vomiting. It can also increase appetite, which can be useful to people living with cancer or AIDS.
Some research indicates that THC affects the immune system. Studies involving animals showed that THC might damage the immune system, making you more vulnerable to illness.
Well, like a proverb says “Find what you love and let it kill you”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See the Car Wash where girls strip fully naked to provide services while customers watches (See Photos)
- Wow!! Kaffy makes history with upside down crazy twerking – You need to see this! (Videos)
- Nicki Minaj fake butt explodes on stage – Check out the video here..
- See the Nollywood actress that lost her virginity on Valentine’s day (+Photo)
- See fresh ranking of top 50 Nigerian universities
- 10 reasons you should stop eating instant noodles (Must See)
- Queen of booty: Tennis star, Wozniacki bows for Serena Williams (+Photos)
- Hacker exposes Phyno and Yemi Alade secret romance, leaks messages [Photos]
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- What do you know about Postinor 2 ?? – You need to see this!