As the the day of deciding who becomes Nigeria’s next president fast approaches, Alhaji Yakubu Sidi Karasuwa, the Director General of Ibrahim Gaidam Campaign Organization has disclosed what the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari is really after.
- What men think while going down on you.. (Must See)
- Maheeda sleeps with two brothers at the same time – You need to see this!
- Finally! This is all you need to know about John Dumelo and Yvonne Nelson’s relationship..
- Beyonce screams at Jay Z at a public restaurant over Rihanna – See why! (+Photo)
Karasuwa, who is the APC candidate for Nguru/Machina/Yusufari/Karasuwa Federal Constituency, said Buhari’s desire to rule is not to fill his pocket with the country’s money, The Nation reports.
According to him, the former head of state’s desire to rule is so he can correct all the wrongs in the country.
“In my concerned opinion, Gen. Buhari is out for a rescue mission for this country. His determination to rule this country is to correct all the wrongs that have engulf our country and not any petty reason of making money out of position of the President,” Karasuwa said.
The APC candidate stated that there was no retired General in the Nigerian Army that is living a low profile life like Buhari.
He said: “When you look around and see the low profile life that Gen. Buhari maintains, none of his contemporaries in the army is living that kind of life. Don’t forget, this man was a head of state of this country under a military regime with all the opportunities to loot the treasury but he never did.”
Karasuwa added that the ploy by the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) to postpone the February elections will be strongly resisted by Nigerians and the international community.
“The desperation of the PDP led government of President Goodluck Jonathan is a further demonstration of the huge failure of his government. I am surprised that an incumbent government is more jittery of an opposition party,” he stated.
The presidential elections scheduled for February 14 has been causing quite a stir in the nation. Everybody is talking about it. There have been online polls and surveys to find out who Nigerians prefer between Buhari and President Goodluck Jonathan.
Just recently, the Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, said that Nigerians are tired of President Jonathan and ruling PDP, adding that they need change.
Meanwhile, Nigerian maritime workers, serving and retired gave their full support to Jonathan for the 2015 national elections, praising him for his achievements in the maritime industry.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Married man caught making love in the office with engaged colleague (Photos + Video)
- Kim Kardashian breaks the internet again as her new raunchy pics for Love Magazine got leaked by fans (+Photo)
- What?? D’Banj shoots himself in the foot for not being able to… (+Photo)
- Muna Obiekwe finally laid to rest in his hometown (See Photos)
- See what Tiwa Savage is doing with South African rapper AKA – Even with her baby bump? (+Photo)
- See what this wicked boyfriend did to his UNILAG girlfriend while she was asleep – This is bad!
- Couple caught making love in public toilet – You won’t believe what the police did next! (+Photo)
- Governor Amaechi expose popular Nigerian pastor who collected N6billion to campaign against APC,Buhari – You need to see this!
- Asari Dokubo’s fresh threats to Buhari (Must Watch Video)
- See what this BF did to his UNILAG GF while she was asleep – This is bad!