In Banana Island, a 3 bedroom apartment typically sells for N100Million ($625,000) and N450Million ($2.81Million) for a 5 bedroom house. Rental properties are very popular in this location and rent for a 3 bedroom apartment is typically N10 Million ($63,000) per annum.
- Man caught making love with his boss’s wife right in her office (Photos +Video)
- University of Cape Coast female student leaks her nude pics, then this happened to her (+Photos)
- Top 10 most romantic words to say to her.. (Must Read)
- Actor, Mike Godson finally opens up on relationship with Ini Edo – See what he said!
PHOTO: A 4 Bedroom House at Banana Island in Ikoyi, Lagos
The list, which was compiled from data gathered by PrivateProperty.com.ng, Nigeria’s largest property portal, revealed that in Nigeria, Lagos State has the largest pool of locations with expensive properties followed by Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city.
Other entries on the list include:
2. Maitama in Abuja (Federal Capital)
PHOTO: A 6 Bedroom House at Maitama in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
3. Asokoro in Abuja (Federal Capital)
PHOTO: A 5 Bedroom House at Asokoro in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
4. Jabi in Abuja (Federal Capital)
PHOTO: A 7 Bedroom House at Jabi in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
5. Nicon Town in Lekki (Lagos State)
PHOTO: A 4 Bedroom House at Nicon Town in Lekki, Lagos
6. Ikeja G.R.A. in Ikeja (Lagos State)
PHOTO: A 4 Bedroom House at Ikeja G.R.A. in Ikeja, Lagos
7. G.R.A Phase 2 in Port Harcourt (Rivers State)
PHOTO: An Apartment at G.R.A. Phase 2 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State
8. Lekki Scheme I in Lekki (Lagos State)
PHOTO: A 5 Bedroom House at Lekki Scheme 1 in Lekki, Lagos
9. Alalubosa G.R.A. in Ibadan (Oyo State)
PHOTO: A 4 Bedroom House at Alalubosa G.R.A. in Ibadan, Oyo
10. Ibara in Abeokuta (Ogun State)
PHOTO: A 3 Bedroom House at Ibara in Abeokuta, Ogun
Oluwafemi Taiwo, Managing Director at PrivateProperty.com.ng, said: “We have listed over 100,000 properties since inception from over 2,000 real estate agents. This data was gathered by analysis of the price of properties listed on the website over this period”.
In Nigeria, there has been a surge in the adoption of technology by real estate practitioners whom in addition to listing their properties with portals also own and manage websites and a social media presence for their activities. According to the report, 6 in 10 estate agents own a website while 3 in 10 use social media to market their properties.
It is important to note that luxury rental property is the most popular and lucrative property category in these highbrow areas in Nigeria. These properties are mainly demanded by expatriates and non-residents who are interested in running their business activities in Nigeria. Oluwafemi stated that almost 50% of enquiries received via PrivateProperty.com.ng are from individuals outside Nigeria: expatriates and Nigerians in diaspora.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- OMG! See the new “Miss Curves UNILAG” – Her curves and boobs looks so threatening!! (See Photos)
- Exposed: How Wizkid & Skales fooled everyone with their twitter beef (Must See)
- Amber Rose displays dangerous curves and Camel toe – As she goes house hunting in LA (+Photos)
- I took off my underwear, then I… (Must Read Story)
- 10 things you must give up now if you really wanna make yourself happy
- OMG! See what was found in Lagos cinema after 50 shades of grey movie – Need to see this
- Nude pics of Nicki Minaj after sleeping with Meek Mill goes viral (See Photo)
- OMG!! These recent pictures of Serena Williams will shock you – What happened?
- TRUTH FINALLY OUT: Buhari’s London picture was really taken in Abuja – You need to see this!!
- Photo of Policeman dancing with a naked woman right inside the ‘police station’ goes viral