Pastor Bakare, the General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, has said he trusts the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari.
- 8 simple ways to lose weight immediately…
- 9 things you should never do while having sex or you just might… (Take Note)
- Top 10 reasons why you have to stop watching pornography now! (+Video)
- Convenant University student posts bedroom pics online hunting for a boyfriend (See Photos)
He however said he was in doubt of the credibility of “his environment.”
Bakare, who was the running mate of Buhari on the platform of the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 presidential election, disclosed this on Tuesday while addressing Christians at the annual Lenten lecture of the Island Club in Lagos.
He advised the presidential candidates to accept defeat if they lost and join hands with the winner to the nation to greater heights.
“If Buhari wins, let President Goodluck Jonathan accept defeat. Whoever loses is not a loser. And if President Goodluck Jonathan wins, Buhari should accept this as the will of God,” he said.
Details on Punch.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 14 ways to show your love – Do this and your lover will love you forever!
- Must Read: 10 things guys do to deceive ladies these days – You need to see this!
- Guys, 34 signs she’s your soulmate and Letting her go might cost you life regrets!
- 4 ways men totally ruin giving of head which women don’t like
- Ladies, 10 warning signs you are dating an immature man and why should quit now!
- Beautiful Silverbird staff, Aishat Mustapha stabbed to death near her home (Pics & Video)
- Ladies, 10 things a good Man will NEVER do – Take good note of this!
- Meet the top 10 sexiest Nigerian female celebrities – See who made the list! (+Photos)
- The 4 Best naughty games to play after sex
- Davido and new girlfriend go crazy – See what they are doing here (+Photos)