How to be pregnant with a baby boy: For those of you hoping to have a baby boy, reading & applying this gives you a greater chance of achieving your dream. For as long as we’ve been making babies, women have been exchanging ideas about how to increase their chances of having either a boy or a girl.
- The 10 best moves women enjoy most and want from every guy during foreplay
- Things to talk about in a relationship to make love last forever [Read]
- The official list of richest people in Nigeria and their worth (+Photos)
- Popular Ghanaian female celebrity’s private pics hacked & leaked online
Having said that, there’ll always be a mum who tells you an old wives’ tale worked for her. So if you fancy defying the experts and trying to tip the balance towards one sex yourself, why not try some of the suggestions below.
You’re more likely to conceive a boy if…
- You have sex on the day of ovulation, as male sperm are thought to swim faster and reach the egg first.
- You reach orgasm before your partner, as this releases an alkaline fluid, thought to be more male-sperm friendly than the vagina’s natural acidity.