“I hoped I could go back to looking as I did a decade ago, when I felt more confident. I wanted to look the very best I could, and now I feel I do. I look in the mirror and feel much more confident about what I see. I no longer look tired and miserable, which I did previously because my cheeks were sunken and I had deep lines near my mouth. I now look rested and well.” She said…
Elizabeth before and after the surgery…
‘I never thought of myself as particularly attractive, so it wasn’t about trying to recapture the beauty I once had and then lost. I’ve just always tried to make the best of myself because I think the image you present to the world is important – people judge you by it.” she says.
Usually doctors advice people over 65 years to reconsider having plastic surgery but according to recent survey, more older women are going under the knife these days: more than 60% of surgeons reported a marked increase in over-65s seeking an image overhaul.
Elizabeth pictured here after the procedure which involved a facelift, dermabrasion and fat injections into her cheeks to plump them up
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Meet Mr Ibu’s beautiful wife and daughter (See Photos)
- Pics of Cynthia Morgan in compromising sexual position with Mr 2kay surfaces
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and wife’s divorce gets messier – See what happened!
- 10 steps to having an OMG oral séx..
- Video of couple caught making love on football pitch goes viral
- You want to have a flawless skin?? – Then go for these 10 foods now!
- Leaked video of female Igbenedion University student while bathing goes viral
- Man caught making love with his boss’s wife right in her office (Photos +Video)
- Meet the woman with the biggest butt in the world – 7-Feet wide and she says men love it (Photos
- Woman releases fluids while watching Fifty Shades Of Grey in Cinema – You need to see peoples reaction! (See Photos)