1.Box Jelly Fish – Most Venomous Creature
The Box Jelly Fish kills more people every year than sharks, crocodiles and stonefish combined. It is transparent in nature making it difficult to spot in water. The sting is so powerful that the overwhelming pain is enough to cause shock, drowning or heart failure even before reaching shore. The toxins from this creature attack the nervous system, heart and skin cells.
You have virtually no chance to survive the venomous sting, unless treated immediately. After a sting, vinegar should be applied for a minimum of 30 seconds. Vinegar has acetic acid, which disables the box jelly’s nematocysts that have not yet discharged into the bloodstream (though it will not alleviate the pain). Survivors experience pain weeks after the contact with box jellies.
Random question, would you eat this puffer fish even if prepared by a licensed chef? Let us know in the comment section below.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 20 herbs for instant weight loss
- Ladies, 7 signs he will be very good in bed
- How to be pregnant with a baby boy – What to do & how to do it!
- How to keep love alive in your relationship – This will definitely help you!
- The 10 best moves women enjoy most and want from every guy during foreplay (Read)
- Official list of top 20 highest paid coaches in the world & their worth
- The official list of richest people in Nigeria and their worth (+Photos)
- Reasons why curvy women are the best in bed – Need to see this!
- Video + Pictures of popular female pastor flashing her n1pples while preaching goes viral
- 5 facts about male masturbation that will shock you and make you quit it now!