10. Zamfara: Recently the governor was blasted for the “alarming scope of economic dangers and its potential threat to the economic development of the state,” by the Zamfara Budget Working Group.
Niger is the state with the lowest poverty rate which is 33.8%. It was followed by Osun (37.9%) and Ondo (45.7%). Bayelsa (47%) and Lagos (48.6%) have less than 50% poverty rate.
The average poverty rate in the Northwest geopolitical zone is 71.4%, which remained the highest in the said area. It is followed by the Northeast region which has 69.1% and the North central region which has 60.7%. Poverty was least dominant in the Southwest (49.8%), South-South (55.5%), and South-East regions (59.5%).
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 7 foods you need to stop eating for breakfast now if you still…
- 9 important things you didn’t know about sperm – You need to take note!
- The Kim K and Kanye West 3 way sex tape causing stir online..
- 10 hidden facts about married sex that will leave you in a big shock!
- See what bleaching has done to Cynthia Morgan (+Photos)
- 15 types of girlfriends that you MUST avoid or will make your life hell (Must See)
- Tonto Dikeh spreads her legs wide open (+Photos)
- Meet the World’s youngest mother – 5 yr old Lina who gave birth to a baby weighing 2.7kg (See Photos)
- 50 cute things to say to your girlfriend that will make her love you more!
- Nigerian woman who files for divorce because her husband penis is too long – You need to see the size!