‘I love you’
Even though you have said it in every possible way – women place much more importance to these three magical words. So, make sure you say it at the right place and the right time, but when she is least expecting it. Wondering why? Who doesn’t love surprises? Especially if you are in a committed relationship, make sure you say it even more often.
“I was thrilled when my boyfriend recently proposed to me. Although I knew that he loves me right from the beginning, but I was just waiting for him to pop the question and say those three special words. I had been dying to hear it from him since a year. It was the most memorable moment of my life,” says Shruti, 23, a management student.
Hear say: “There’s nothing better that a woman would want to hear from her man. No matter how much you say it through your actions but most women like men who are expressive. It is very important to say what you feel to keep the romance alive. The more often you say, the better it is,” says Manmeet.
by The Times Of India
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- DON’T Do It: 10 things you better not do after a breakup! (Must See)
- 11 moves to seduce a woman and get her in bed – You need to see this!
- How to talk to a guy and make him like you immediately – Need to see this!
- 30 sexy ways to spice up your sex life from tonight (Must See)
- READ: What Patience Jonathan sent to Aisha Buhari after Buhari’s victory against President Jonathan
- Breaking: Shekau, Boko Haram agree ceasefire, to end war May 28th (Video)
- This leaked audio of president Jonathan’s call to Buhari has gone viral (Audio)
- Signs to find out if you are in love or lust [Must See]
- Fani Kayode’s speech after Buhari’s defeat against President Jonathan causes uproar online (Must See)
- How to text a girl you like and make her want you – All you need to know!
- Dear men, these are the 5 common sex mistakes you make which always spoil the fun (Take Note)