Things you better not do after a breakup: You’re better than this. There IS a healthy code of conduct that should apply to everyone after a breakup, regardless of the circumstances. You should be able to identify self-destructive behavior that you’ve either done in the past (or may be tempted to do in the future) that will hold you back, and how—and why!—to substitute healthy behavior.
- Signs to find out if you are in love or lust [Must See]
- Tips to start having sex with a friend – All you need to do!
- General Buhari drops Osinbajo and chooses Bola Asiwaju Tinubu as his vice – See why!
- The first thing Jonathan did before calling Buhari after election defeat is totally unbelievable [Must See]
Here are 10 things you better NOT do after a breakup:
1. Don’t beg him not to break up with you.
At best, your reconciliation would only be temporary. Let’s face it: it’s not going to work out if he was TALKED INTO staying in the relationship.
Get out of the situation now, so you can gain some perspective on what just happened.