How I plan to rule Nigeria: Nigerians more than before have come to realise there challenges with the present leadership of the country from economic to border relations, health and safety, security, food and control, education to mention a few.
- 10 steps to having an OMG oral sex
- The 5 richest comedians in Nigeria and their worth – See who made the list!
- 15 ways to satisfy a woman during sex – They always work!
- 5 easy ways to get flat tummy in less than one week
- Why my wife divorced me – Pastor Oyakhilome finally speaks about divorce drama
Before May 28th the political campaign rallies for two heavy weight party candidates were one of Nigerians most competitive ever. From social media attacked coming from both side to traditional media discussions and as they canvass for votes. One of the most striking events however was when Gen Buhari of the APC and President Goodluck of the PDP met in Abuja with Kofi Anan amongst smiles, hugging and heavy laughter. Watching the clip of both men having a happy emotional time would keep you wondering why Nigerians are even fighting at all.Before now, both parties have accused one another at some point, but nothing sits more than to hear from the horse’s mouth which is why www.iamchangeng.org, an NGO which believes in empowering disenfranchised Nigerians and financially supporting youth growth and development took time out to speak to the General before the general elections on youth empowerment, insurgency, security and more. Malama Hafsatu Shinkafi, Founder of I am change got a rare one on one with the General and this is what he had to say:
- My leadership and government of the APC will not be left to a few, it will be inclusive.
- We will improve on agriculture and mining as this will help combat unemployment.
- We will develop a system of education that employs only qualified teachers.
- We will improve and increase support for entrepreneurs through foundation institutions and soft loans so they too can employ others.
- In the area of health, child labour we will introduce think tanks at all levels to swiftly address the challenging issues.
- As for security in the Nation, all security forces will be strengthened and quickly imorived.
Malama Hafsatu Shinkafi is a young Nigerian who is eager about driving change from where Nigeria is to where it ought to be. www.iamchangeng.org advocates the message of constant self-reflection; the act of looking within to change the vice in one’s character and to further acquire great virtues that will aid in having a better society.
WATCH full interview below…
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 8 ways to have sex in a long distance relationship
- See the Nigerian female celebs that are still virgins – You won’t believe this! (+Photos)
- See the top 10 richest countries in the world – The list will shock you!
- The richest people in Nigeria and their worth (+Photos)
- 10 steps to having an OMG oral sex..
- Buhari reacts to Oba Akiolu threat to Igbos – See what he said!
- Don Jazzy response to Oba Akiolu’s threat to Igbos will shock you! (Look)
- 7 foods you eat that gives you body odour – You need to see this!
- 9 successful ways to talk to a woman and make her start loving you immediately!
- Breaking: Court stops DSTV from increasing subscription fees (Details)
- How to fix a relationship that’s falling apart – All you need to know! (Must See)
- The 7 sexiest places to have sex – This will help your sex life!
- 7 small habits that steals your happiness which you need to give up NOW!
- How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time – Need to see this!
- Simple questions to make anyone fall in love with you – You need to see this!