President Goodluck Jonathan on Sunday, looked back at his years of service from being the deputy governor of his home state, Bayelsa, to when he became the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- 3 killer sex positions to make a any woman orgasm fast
- 7 small habits that steals your happiness which you need to give up now!
- Top 5 Natural Drinks that will help you lose weight Instantly!
- How to have really dirty phone sex – What to do & how to do it!
- Video of a Lonely Girl satisfying herself on camera goes viral
Speaking while receiving residents of the Federal Capital Territory led by Vice President Namadi Sambo who paid him Easter homage at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, President Jonathan said, “I think it is enough”, Punch reports.
The President said he had no doubt that he is the luckiest Nigerian.
He said, “For me as an individual, this Easter coincides with the time I am leaving but I always say that I am one of the luckiest Nigerians. I am yet to see somebody luckier than me.
“From 1999, I was in the hands of government for 16 years. Not just in government as a parliamentarian because if you are a Senator or House of Representatives member, you take care of yourself, you live in your own house.
“I was in a cage, being taken care of by the government. From May 29, 1999 to date; 16 good years. I think it is enough and I am happy, help me to thank God for that.
“I will continue to thank Nigerians for giving me that privilege. I became a deputy governor because Bayelsans voted for me and my governor then. I became a Vice President because Nigerians voted for Yar’Adua and myself.
“I continued in 2011 because Nigerians voted for me and Architect Namadi Sambo. I have to thank all Nigerians. Wherever I will be, I will remain grateful to this great country. Today is a glorious day for me.”
Jonathan said Easter, being a period of sacrifice, Nigerians should be ready to make sacrifice for the survival of the government irrespective of who is the President at a given time.
He said even since his days as deputy governor in his home state, he kept telling people that what he needed from them was patriotism and not loyalty.
Commending the Nigerian military and Police Force, President Jonathan cited the examples of soldiers and policemen who he said were dying daily in their fight against Boko Haram in order for others to live.
However, when accosted by state house correspondent at a church service, President Jonathan said he would remain silent on the issues and activities surrounding his tenure as President until a time he considers right to open up to Nigerians.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 things women easily fall for because it’s what they always love to hear – Guys, get in here!
- Ladies, 10 important things you should know about every man’s penis
- Guys, 3 alarming signs that she’s totally fed up! (Take Note)
- 30 sexy ways to spice up your sex life from tonight (Must See)
- How to cultivate happiness even when it is so hard – This will really help you!
- 7 drinks you need to stop drinking now before they kill you!
- How to text a girl you like and make her want you – All you need to know!
- Dear men, these are the 5 common sex mistakes you make which always spoil the fun (Take Note)
- 11 moves to seduce a woman and get her in bed – You need to see this!
- 19 real struggles of women with big butt which they will never tell you!
- READ what Deeper Life Pastor said about President Jonathan this morning as he urges Nigerians and the Church to pray for Buhari
- This woman got sacked because she’s too sexy and having large boobs (See Photo)
- 10 things that must happenen naturally to make you know you have found Mr Right (Must See)
- Reasons why Aisha Buhari may not be Nigeria’s First Lady – You need to see this!
- Married teacher caught pants down, making love with a model inside classroom (+Photos)