You’re with a lusty friend
All your friends may be really sweet and nice, but is there someone who’s been trying to hit on you sexually or get physical with you in your group? Now you really shouldn’t be hanging out with this person in the first place, especially if he’s crossing the line all the time. But nevertheless, if this friend’s pestering you to get naked, it’s better to avoid skinny dipping. While skinny dipping is liberating and fun with friends, a lusty friend could be asking you to get naked only to take advantage of the situation.
Now that you know everything about skinny dipping with friends, follow these rules and you’ll see how much fun a good skinny dip can be!
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 8 ways to have sex in a long distance relationship
- See the Nigerian female celebs that are still virgins – You won’t believe this! (+Photos)
- See the top 10 richest countries in the world – The list will shock you!
- The richest people in Nigeria and their worth (+Photos)
- 10 steps to having an OMG oral sex..
- Buhari reacts to Oba Akiolu threat to Igbos – See what he said!
- Don Jazzy response to Oba Akiolu’s threat to Igbos will shock you! (Look)
- 7 foods you eat that gives you body odour – You need to see this!
- 9 successful ways to talk to a woman and make her start loving you immediately!
- Breaking: Court stops DSTV from increasing subscription fees (Details)
- How to fix a relationship that’s falling apart – All you need to know! (Must See)
- The 7 sexiest places to have sex – This will help your sex life!
- 7 small habits that steals your happiness which you need to give up NOW!
- How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time – Need to see this!
- Simple questions to make anyone fall in love with you – You need to see this!