Things shy girls do when they have a crush on you: There are some girls who have no problem going up to the person they like and flirting aggressively until he/she is just as obsessed with her as she is with him – if not more. These girls aren’t terrified to make the first move, the thought of rejection doesn’t paralyze them, and they don’t spend a conversation blurting out awkward things and then trying to backtrack.
- 10 steps to having an OMG oral sex
- The 5 richest comedians in Nigeria and their worth – See who made the list!
- 15 ways to satisfy a woman during sex – They always work!
- 5 easy ways to get flat tummy in less than one week
- Why my wife divorced me – Pastor Oyakhilome finally speaks about divorce drama
I am not one of these girls.
I’m shy, and I always have been. I’ve gotten a lot more outgoing than I used to be, but I still describe myself as a shy person. I’ve never made the first move, ever, and when I was single, the idea of a first date made me want to crawl under a rock. Trying to get the attention of my crush was a mix of embarrassing and pathetic moments that usually ended in him hooking up with another girl because he had no clue how I felt. So, it’s safe to know that I know what it’s like to be around the person you like when you’re shy. I wrote this for all the other quiet girls out there. Here are 15 things all shy girls do when they have a crush on someone.