#10 The overenthusiastic fan
Are you into video games? Sports? Or perhaps, you like your well toned muscles that could put Brad Pitt in Troy to shame. Stop talking about it for a minute. It may be football fever or anything else. But going on about it when you’re on a date is a huge turn off, unless she’s very much into the same activity. And if she doesn’t like your favorite team or doesn’t share your interest, stop trying to rouse her interest by going on talking about it. It’s just boring!
All said and done, always remember these ten dating turn offs for women. There may be many more unique turn offs too, but it’s to each her own. Just remember these ten biggest turn offs for women, and you’d definitely stay in her good books.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 prominent Nigerians who have refused to congratulate Buhari on his electoral victory
- How to sleep with a friend and make her your ”friend with benefit”..
- What girls like in guys [Must Read]
- How to steal a girl from her boyfriend – The fastest way! [Read]
- 10 things men forget to do during sex which ladies don’t like
- How to talk to a girl and look smooth doing it – This will help the shy guys!
- Photos: Mercy Johnson shares beautiful new photos of her family
- Beyonce caught giving Jay Z hand action [See Photos]
- See what Mexicans did to TB Joshua when he travelled to Mexico (+Video)
- Meeting the in-laws for the first time – What to do to make them love you..
- 10 fun sex games to play with your boyfriend in bed..
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- 25 things you ever wanted to know about condoms
- Guys, 10 obvious signs your girlfriend is cheating on you – Stop being fooled!
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!