- Forbes top 5 richest Hip-Hop musicians and their worth – 2015 (See List)
- Fun sex positions that are more enjoyable at NIGHT
- Types of men women can NEVER say NO to
- 9 Signs to know if you are dating a girl worth keeping…
- 20 Dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
For all you know, you may be in love with a selfish person right now, or perhaps you have a best friend who’s selfish.
Unfortunately for you, the traits of a selfish person aren’t easy to notice, because they cover their darker side so well.
But as the relationship starts to grow, you’d start to feel emotionally weak around this person.
And before you know it, they could suck the happiness out of you, and all you can do is watch helplessly.
How to deal with selfish people
If you’re traumatized by a selfish person in your own life, don’t hate yourself for it.
It’s not your fault that you didn’t see the signs.
No one really realizes that a partner or a friend is selfish at the beginning of the relationship.
You’d only see the signs when it’s too late, and there’s little you can do to change their behavior after that.