5 secrets you must NOT tell your best friend – As kids, you might have pledged a sorority to share your darkest secrets with each other, and that must have been stamped as a lifelong bond back then. But at times, it’s okay to not tell your best friend everything under the sun.
- 10 naughty games for long distance relationships – You should see these now!
- 10 celebrities with the biggest butt – You will be surprised at the list (+Photos)
- 6 Great foods good for your sexual health
- 10 things all women secretly want during sex – Guys, get in here!
- Remember the Nigeria versus India match? Here’s everything you need to know! (+Pic)
Keeping mum about some of the details doesn’t really hurt or mean that you’re making an effort to disrespect the sacred bond of ‘friendship’. Sometimes ‘not TMI’ is fine, especially in front of your bestie. Here’s our list of what’s ‘alright’ to avoid telling your best friend.
1. Oops, I Know that already
“Guess what, my little brother is dating a girl, and arrghh, how I hate that woman!,” exclaimed your enraged favourite pal over a plate of pasta while at a Sunday brunch with you. And you’ve almost choked on that spaghetti while deciding on ‘should she know, shouldn’t she know’, because well, you did see her little brother coochie-cooing with this girl your best friend disapproves, and you also knew where it was heading. Such exclusive yet unwanted trivia, especially about her little brother or someone really close to her, trust us it’s better left unsaid.