Health problems every man should pay serious attention to – With women known to suffer serious health issues these days, men’s health concerns have taken a backseat. Among the many health issues plaguing them, here are the six most common ones that men should not ignore.
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 8 signs you should never ignore when dating [A Must Read]
- Cassie strips completely naked for Diddy in new sex ad, – You will think it’s a porn flick (+Photos)
- What men really want in bed… [Read]
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
Chest pain: Most men associate chest pain with a heart attack, but there are several other health conditions that share this symptom. A lung condition such as pneumonia, a pulmonary embolism, or asthma are also associated with constant chest pain. “With increasing stress levels and unhealthy food habits, gastrointestinal health condition such as acid reflux or stomach ulcer are common among men. These conditions cause severe chest pain and should not be ignored,” says Dr. Hemant Mittal, consultant psychiatrist, counsellor and motivational speaker.