Horror movies you must see before you die:
8. Halloween (1978)
This film is the standard to which all modern slasher movies are compared. John Carpenter’s early masterpiece critiques suburban ideas of safety while indulging suburban youth culture. Jamie Lee Curtis delivers one of her best performances as a baby sitter who has to become the ultimate horror movie survivor.
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 8 signs you should never ignore when dating [A Must Read]
- Cassie strips completely naked for Diddy in new sex ad, – You will think it’s a porn flick (+Photos)
- What men really want in bed… [Read]
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole