8 ways to reduce wrinkles: Wrinkles are a telltale sign of age. The more wrinkles a person has, the older they begin to look. Nobody wants them, so it’s not surprising that there are so many different methods and products out there to reduce wrinkles. You can buy face creams, serums or even undergo a surgical or non-surgical procedure.
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 8 signs you should never ignore when dating [A Must Read]
- Cassie strips completely naked for Diddy in new sex ad, – You will think it’s a porn flick (+Photos)
- What men really want in bed… [Read]
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
With all the different treatments out there we found 8 that we thought were surprising ways to reduce wrinkles.
Genistein, a natural plant-hormone in soya, has been found to boost the production of collagen. Collagen is the protein in skin that gives it strength and elasticity, unfortunately, collagen decreases with age. Genistein works by inhibiting the action of enzymes which reduce and degrade the production and quality of collagen in skin. Blocking the enzymes also stimulates the production of new collagen. Genistein has been so successful at reducing wrinkles that it has been dubbed “facelift in a bottle.”