Foods you should not eat while on your period: If you don’t want to feel down during your period, you should pay attention to what you are eating during that time of the month. Did you know that there are certain foods you should avoid eating while on your period? When it comes to painful cramps, bloating and mood swings, food plays an important role.
- Signs that show if a girl is a virgin & how to know if she isn’t..
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- The long list of celebrities Yvonne Nelson has dated & done things with [+Photos]
- 12 Ghanaian female celebrities with hot, sexy, banging bodies (+Photos)
- List of businesses that will suffer under Buhari
Although there is no magical cure for PMS, check out the list of the foods you shouldn’t eat while on your period to feel better.
1. Processed foods
Processed foods are a quick and easy choice, but they can make you feel even worse. For instance, canned foods and chips contain large amounts of sodium, which can cause discomfort and bloating. Choose wholesome foods and healthy snacks, such as a handful of unsalted nuts.