G-Unit member’s girlfriend claims he beat her – Beauty queen (Miss Globe Jamaica 2014) and video vixen Maurita Robinson yesterday released photos of her battered, bloody face on instagram and accused her boyfriend, G-Unit rapper Kidd Kidd of beating her in Las Vegas this weekend. Kidd is friends with 50cent.
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 8 signs you should never ignore when dating [A Must Read]
- Cassie strips completely naked for Diddy in new sex ad, – You will think it’s a porn flick (+Photos)
- What men really want in bed… [Read]
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
I decided to speak up today because i finally built the courage to walk away from domestic violence. somebody who is violent and not in control of there emotions is not at all your problem and you are not there as punching bag for whatever crises that he may be going through, which im guily in i made excuses for many months hiding behind the pain trying to be a goid woman and continue to “hold it down” as hundreds of women probably have done or maybe still going through. My eyes opened last night when nearly lost my life in our vegas hotel room last night being strangled to death nearly not breathing while im being chocked looking straight at the man i loved unconditionally for 7 moths straight whilst he strangling me. Yes he did it before but i and yes i was stupid in thinking because i didnt loose my breathe i took it as its just a mistake i no he loves me
il forgive him and try and help him be there for him in whatever he is going through…..no! Its so easy to get caught up in giving chances because you want to save “love” and try to be as forgiving as god said we should and u dont wana “give up” believing in the person you love. But last night i decided to say NO enough is enough what if he had taken my life… Over what? A lil argument? Stitches in my split lip, a hole going through my mouth and then now What argument is worth being strangled to death. None! So please Learn from me i have finally found the stregth to leave and share my stregth with whoever else may need that little bit of empowerment and encouragement. I hold my head high and i thank god for giving me the streght and opening my eyes last night that i have more of a purpose on this earth than to allow a man to have my life in his hands whilst he has my love and support through thick and thin no body deserves to be held down like that. Its my time to move on and be free. No body understands what its like to take that and be quiet for so long untill it happens to them. And me too i now understand. Im ready to continue being the happy bruise free, stitches free, motivated, excited about life person that i have always been! #NoMorePain x
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Why lesbians have more orgasm than straight women – This will blow your mind!
- See the man who injected oil into his biceps – See how big he is now + what he carries (Pics)
- Kim Kardashian steps out without bra or panties.. (See Photos)
- 8 places to visit before you die… (With Pictures)
- Full Time Job in Arik Airline [Apply Here]
- 7 Sensitive places to touch your woman
- 10 celebrities with the biggest butt – You will be surprised at the list (+Photos)
- The top 10 worst booty shots EVER! – This will leave you in stitches (See Photos)
- See what Love & Hip Hop star Nya lee wore to May vs Pac fight – Revealing too much skin (Photos)
- 6 Great foods good for your sexual health
- Pastor Adeboye shares his thoughts on homosexuality – You need to see what he said!
- The top 10 female fantasies (With Pictures)
- List and faces of newly elected governors in Nigeria – See how many states APC/PDP won (+Photos)
- 10 naughty games for long distance relationships – You should see these now!
- 7 Easy ways to look younger than your age in less than a week – This will leave you in the shock of your life after trial!