Magnesium is an important daily nutrient that can help alleviate breast issues like tenderness and pain during menstruation. Magnesium helps reduce fluid retention, which reduces pain and swelling in the breasts.
- Eat foods rich in magnesium like dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds, soybeans, avocados, bananas and dark chocolate.
- You can also take magnesium supplements 2 weeks before your menstrual cycle to prevent breast pain as well as other premenstrual symptoms. For proper dosage, consult your doctor.
- Wear well-fitted bras for support. Avoid wearing underwire and push-up bras.
- Wear a sports bra when exercising, especially when your breasts may be more sensitive.
- Practice meditation and yoga to reduce and manage stress levels and, in turn, breast pain.
- Limit your intake of caffeine as it can cause soreness and tenderness in the breasts.
- Eat plenty of fiber to help your body flush out extra estrogen. You can get fiber from cabbage, broccoli, kale, sprouts, legumes and whole grains.
- Reduce your intake of hydrogenated oils, found in margarine, packaged baked goods and snack products.
- Reduce fat in your diet and eat more vegetables and fruits that are high in antioxidants to help the body fight off free radicals.
- Aim for at least 20 percent or less of your total calories from fats.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of toxins from the body.
- Make a habit of examining your breasts at least once every 2 to 3 months. If you notice any difference in the size or shape of your breasts, consult a doctor.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 20 things about women that sexually excite a guy: What turns a guy on..
- Top Nigerian celebrity endorsements & how much they are worth.. You’ll be amazed!
- How to make a girl with a boyfriend like you
- Things to do every day to become smarter…
- See wedding photos of Adams Oshiomhole and Lara Fortez (A model from Cape Verde)
- 10 common mistakes women make in relationships
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- Stunning photos of KCee’s millionaire brother E-Money, his wife & kids
- Top Nigerian female celebrities that are virgins – You will be shocked after seeing this! (+Photos)
- List of oldest spinsters in Nollywood [With Photos]
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 18 things you do that makes your relationship really unhealthy
- Top 10 highest grossing Nollywood movies ever – See which is #1..
- Top 11 Bollywood beauty queens – See who number 1 is… (+Photos)
- Simple steps to start a relationship with a NEW girlfriend