How to make a man want to love you – If he can release with you, he will love you that much more. I was recently inspired after bumping into noted relationship expert Demetria Lucas this week at the Congressional Black Caucus Convention. Demetria and I had a chance to chat after doing panels in our respected fields.
- 10 fun sex games to play with your boyfriend in bed..
- List of businesses that will suffer under Buhari
- How to get a girl horny and wet by sitting next to her
- How to get any girl to have sex with you in 10 steps..
- 10 signs she’s totally the wrong woman for you!
My panel featured the Janks Morton film, “Hoodwinked,” and focused on finding solutions for black male educational achievement. I was happy to see that the place was packed.
But shortly after I spoke with Demetria, a young woman asked me an interesting question: ”I didn’t have a man in the house growing up, so I’m trying to understand how men work. What’s the secret to keeping a man happy?”
1) Listening to him: A good woman is an armchair psychologist and confidant who helps a man to vent and share things that he can’t tell his male friends. Most men don’t want to hear their homeboy cry or become especially moody. If he can release with you, he will love you that much more. The art of listening is sometimes overwhelmed by the desire to interrupt your partner and do all the talking. This is sure to make him either shut down or fight for airspace; neither of these outcomes work for you.