#14 Create personal memories. Always look for ways to create a bond between the both of you. Tell her about your favorite song, movie or place you like. Each time she comes across something you’ve talked about, give her a reason to think of you.
#15 Get mushy before saying goodbye. Compliment her appearance, her personality or say anything that makes her feel warm and fuzzy inside. But focus on these texts a few minutes before both of you say goodbye. If you want her to fall for you, she has to get sexually excited by you and then has to feel romantically attached to you. That’s the way love and infatuation works.
By flirting with her, you’d be able to arouse her. And by talking about how special she is or by complimenting her for her personality at the end of your texting conversation, you can make her feel romantic. It’s the perfect balance to make a girl like you while texting her.
Keep these 15 tips on how to text a girl you like in your mind while texting her. And you’ll see how easy it can be to woo a girl through a few late night texts and well timed lines.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 prominent Nigerians who have refused to congratulate Buhari on his electoral victory
- How to sleep with a friend and make her your ”friend with benefit”..
- What girls like in guys [Must Read]
- How to steal a girl from her boyfriend – The fastest way! [Read]
- 10 things men forget to do during sex which ladies don’t like
- How to talk to a girl and look smooth doing it – This will help the shy guys!
- Photos: Mercy Johnson shares beautiful new photos of her family
- Beyonce caught giving Jay Z hand action [See Photos]
- See what Mexicans did to TB Joshua when he travelled to Mexico (+Video)
- Meeting the in-laws for the first time – What to do to make them love you..
- 10 fun sex games to play with your boyfriend in bed..
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- 25 things you ever wanted to know about condoms
- Guys, 10 obvious signs your girlfriend is cheating on you – Stop being fooled!
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!