Side businesses: In the business world, they say focus on one thing if you want to succeed but in Ghana, it is the opposite. Putting all your eggs in one basket spells doom. As such, after getting the fame, many popular people venture into businesses that could bring in extra income to either support their flamboyant lifestyles or to aid them after the fame.
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- 5 ways to use your hands during a kiss – This will help you become a pro!
- The top 10 most corrupt African countries – The list will shock you & mostly Nigerians!
- 10 kissing tips she wishes you knew
- The worst has happened!!! Khloe Kardashian leaks Amber Rose’s fully naked pics
Here are the side businesses some Ghanaian celebs have ventured into.
Sarkodie – Merchandising
Sarkodie has a partnership with businesswoman, Yas, who produces the popular Sark Wear and Holic Water.