Signs your ex is thinking of you: A break up is hard to bear, but moving on is worse, especially if you’re still in love with your ex. Want to know the answer to the big question, ‘is my ex thinking about me?’ Jessica Dawson shares her thoughts.
- 15 things girls look for in a guy before falling for him [Must See]
- The 10 most beautiful African actresses – See who is number 1 (+Photos)
- How to make out with a girl and make her love it – You need to see this!
- Moment artist expose her vaj1na at public museum to reenact famous painting (WATCH)
- Top 12 Celebrity plastic surgery operations gone horribly wrong – Before and after photos
Break ups are painful, and as much as it hurts, break ups also bring with it the hope of getting an ex back or meeting someone new to fill the void.
I’ve broken hearts a few times, and have had my heart broken several times too.
And even though I’ve known that love can cause as much pain as it can give happiness, I’ve helplessly slipped into the puddle of love far too many times to count.
One of the questions that haunt anyone the most after a break up, especially when you’ve lost contact with your ex, is whether your ex is still in love with you.
It’s painful to think about it, but it’s also sadistically reassuring to know that you’re not the only one hurting inside.
We’re humans, and we’re sadists. It feels good to know your ex still hurts and suffers, and thinks about you just as much as you’re thinking about them.