1. Beyonce Knowles
The biggest year of Queen B’s career comes courtesy of a massive tour. The superstar singer played 95 shows, bringing in an average $2.4 million per city, according to Pollstar. She also dropped her most innovative album. Titled simply “Beyoncé,” the record hit iTunes in December with barely any publicity; the single “Drunk in Love” has already sold more than 1 million copies.
- 15 things girls look for in a guy before falling for him [Must See]
- The 10 most beautiful African actresses – See who is number 1 (+Photos)
- How to make out with a girl and make her love it – You need to see this!
- Moment artist expose her vaj1na at public museum to reenact famous painting (WATCH)
- Top 12 Celebrity plastic surgery operations gone horribly wrong – Before and after photos
2. Dr. Dre
It was a year of superlatives for the legendary producer, thanks to Apple’s $3 billion purchase of Beats, announced in May. His spoils boosted his annual income to an astronomical $620 million — not only the best year of his career and tops among the names on this year’s Celeb 100, but the highest yearly earnings total of any entertainer ever evaluated by FORBES.