The 8 unsolved mysteries of the world:
8. Max Headroom Broadcast Signal Intrusion
On the evening of November 22, 1987, two television signals from stations in Chicago were hijacked in what became known as the Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion. The hijacker, dressed as television character Max Headroom, was able to interrupt television stations within three hours.
- Signs to know if you are in love or lust – All you need to know!
- 8 signs you should never ignore when dating [A Must Read]
- Cassie strips completely naked for Diddy in new sex ad, – You will think it’s a porn flick (+Photos)
- What men really want in bed… [Read]
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
While no audio could be heard on the first intrusion, on the second the man dressed up could be heard to mutter all kinds of apparently nonsensical and unconnected phrases. No one involved has been found.