Tips to keep a conversation going: First conversations are awkward, especially between the sexes. Here’s everything you need to know about how to keep a conversation going effortlessly. By Keith Brown Guys and girls may be from Mars and Venus. But learning how to keep a conversation going between the sexes can help you bridge that divide without any hiccups.
- The things men really want from a relationship + How to give him what he needs!
- The 8 most dangerous Christian prayers… #5 ruined my life
- Revealed: List of people who betrayed Jonathan during presidential election
- How to text a girl you like and make her want you in no time
- Miss Zimbabwe 2015 to lose crown as her nude photos surface (Look)
For most of us, the first few minutes of a new conversation is the absolute worst.
It’s awkward and uneasy, and almost a toe curling nightmare.
But as annoying as those first few minutes are, it is those very few minutes that will turn out to be the biggest judge of your conversation skills.
After all, first impressions are made of first conversations.
How to keep a conversation going effortlessly
It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to impress your new find on a first date, or woo someone in a first conversation.
The most important thing to remember is to avoid the awkwardness from seeping into the conversation.
If your new friend feels awkward, chances are, they’d want to slip away from you as soon as possible or they’d be praying for you to leave them alone.
And you really can’t get someone’s attention if all they’re doing is focusing on getting away instead of staying back and enjoying a conversation with you, can you?