Support the natural liver-cleansing process by including broccoli in your diet. Being rich in glucosinolates, it helps flush carcinogens and other harmful toxins out of the body.
The high fiber content in broccoli also improves the digestion process. Moreover, it contains fat-soluble vitamin E, an important antioxidant for the liver to carry out its functions.
Eat 1 cup of broccoli 3 times a week to keep your liver healthy.
Also, to keep your liver healthy, health experts recommend eliminating or reducing animal foods as well as alcohol, refined sugar, excess caffeine and processed foods from your diet. In addition, stop smoking as it causes significant damage to different organs of the body, including the liver.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 20 things about women that sexually excite a guy: What turns a guy on..
- Top Nigerian celebrity endorsements & how much they are worth.. You’ll be amazed!
- How to make a girl with a boyfriend like you
- Things to do every day to become smarter…
- See wedding photos of Adams Oshiomhole and Lara Fortez (A model from Cape Verde)
- 10 common mistakes women make in relationships
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- Stunning photos of KCee’s millionaire brother E-Money, his wife & kids
- Top Nigerian female celebrities that are virgins – You will be shocked after seeing this! (+Photos)
- List of oldest spinsters in Nollywood [With Photos]
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 18 things you do that makes your relationship really unhealthy
- Top 10 highest grossing Nollywood movies ever – See which is #1..
- Top 11 Bollywood beauty queens – See who number 1 is… (+Photos)
- Simple steps to start a relationship with a NEW girlfriend