#10 Walk of shame. If you don’t know what it is, the walk of shame is the morning commute home where you’re obviously coming off of a one night stand. This one is much worse for women, both because of the way society judges them, and because the outfits they wore the night before tend to stand out in broad daylight.
If you think you might have a walk of shame in your near future, you might think about how you’re dressed, or bringing something to cover up slightly. Women can ask to borrow a sweatshirt from a man, but that can be awkward. If you’ve got to make a walk of shame, the best advice is to just own it. Hold your head high and know that you just got some, and everyone around you most likely did not.
One night stands can be hot, passionate affairs or experiences you’re better off forgetting forever. Whatever kind of one nighter you get yourself into, just make sure to avoid the common pitfalls.
By Eli Walton, Lovepanky
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 20 Signs your child is gifted
- 10 common mistakes women make in relationships
- Adebayor releases another story about his family and brother – This is so sad!
- 8 Crazy things people do after orgasm
- The silent achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan – This will leave you in a big shock!
- 10 Signs You have truly fallen in love
- Fun sex positions that are more enjoyable at NIGHT
- Top 8 tips for a better shaped butt…
- Photos of Queen Latifah and her lesbian partner goes viral
- Signs you are made for each other – You need to see this!
- Types of men women can NEVER say NO to
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…
- 9 Signs to know if you are dating a girl worth keeping..
- Forbes Top 5 richest Hip-Hop musicians and their worth – 2015 (See List)
- Man ejaculates on woman’s body while masturbating during a festival (+Photos)