Richest countries in Africa: The African continent is one of the world’s largest and his home to 54 sovereign states some of which boast robust enonomies. The continent has been tagged as the world’s poorest continent but there are some enonomies which boast of a robust Gross Domnestic Product [GDP].
- See the full list of 46 bills the Nigerian senate passed..
- Top 50 Richest people in Africa and how stinky rich they are! (+Pics)
- 15 funniest Nigerian WhatsApp statuses that will leave you in tears… (+Pics)
- Top 10 most handsome footballers in the world 2015 (With pictures)
Below are the top 10 richest countries in Africa based on their GDPper capita as released by AfricaRanking.
10) Algeria – $7,500 (GDP per capita)
Algeria is the second largest oil producer in Africa, and this accounts for the majority of the country’s economy generating 70% of total budget receipts.
In addition to this the country has an enormous supply in a number of minerals, including iron, lead, copper, zinc and mercury. See Also: Top 50 Richest people in Africa and how stinky rich they are! (+Pics)