5 Richest Boxing promoters of 2015 – Boxing is an immensely popular sport in many parts of the world. There is plenty of money involved in boxing. The lucrative sport brings in money for boxers, promoters, cable networks and many more.
- 10 Popular Nigerian celebrities and how they lost their virginity – You will NEVER believe this!
- Top 10 hottest girls in the world 2015 (+Pictures)
- Top 17 worst celebrity wardrobe malfunctions that went viral – #17 will leave you in stitches! (Pics)
- BREAKING: President Buhari set to do the impossible in Nigeria – You should see this!
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
Many promoters have become millionaires. These promoters have promoted some of the biggest and richest boxers in the world.
Here are the top five richest and most sucessful boxing promoters as of 2015, according to Celebrity Net Worth:
5) Al Haymon – Net Worth: $15 Million
American boxing advisor Al Haymon studied economics at Harvard. He started his career in the music and television industries. He got into boxing by promoting Vernon Forrest. His association with Floyd Mayweather, Jr. earned him fame and fortune. He is known to boost his fighters’ earnings to the maximum.
SEE ALSO –